Lazyman's guide

Let me show you the lazy way to get your money!!!

 
Stats


Time
Email subscription service
    Enter ur email to receive updates from this blog:


    Powered by FeedBlitz
      Program Reviews & articles
    • Lazyman's Portfolio
    • D-carat + Bluebanking
    • Ibizatraders review
    • Top 10 "Due Diligence" Myths
    • International E-gold tutorial
    • Agloco affordable to all
    • Invest In HYIPs Like A Guru
    • Victoria Picks: Lazyman's guide
    • Recommended/Proven/High Quality Investment Programs!
    • Joyfund
    • Gigmutual

    • Private Programs (closed to public unless otherwise stated)
    • PP01
    • PP02
    • Program(s) I am monitoring:
      Higher risk but worth a look!
      Other money making opportunities
    • Globalpensionplan
    • Agloco (free recommended!)
    • On Hold
      Scams/Closed/Warnings
      Useful Tools
    • Roboform
    • Singapore Egold exchangers
    • Snapgold
    • E-currencies
    • D-carat
    • E-gold
    • E-bullion
    • Pecunix
    • International E-gold Exchangers
    • The Bullion Exchange
    • OmniPay
    • Cambist
    • Gold Pouch Express (GPE)
    • Gold Thrift
    • Icegold
    • GoldEx
    • Any Gold Now
    • Gold Age
    • E-ForexGold
    • London Gold Exchange
    • GeteMoney
    • Cash Cards
    • Auto Cambist
    • Forums
    • Goldentalk
    • Hyipdiscussion
    • Online Money Making
    • MMG
    • Talkgold
    • Learn how to trade forex!
    • Forex & Futures guide(ebook)
    • Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading
    • PPF deposit date changed + megainvforum + comments
      Saturday, September 23, 2006
      PPF (high risk category)
      Taken from hyipranks forum:
      "
      First, the old deposit deadline has been changed for the 4th of the month deposits. It has now been moved to the 7th. So that makes the deposit deadlines the 7th, the 14th and the 28th now. Please take note.
      "

      " The payout window that normally pays on the 25th has been moved to the 28th this month. I have not been told if its a perminate change or if it just reflects this month only. I would count on it being a perminate change unless I hear otherwise."

      I have updated on the lazyman's portfolio.

      Check out megainvforum updates here by Jude:

      http://hyipblog.nobshyip.net/2006/09/21/megainvforum-change-of-administration/

      I think I am not going to monitor megainvforum due to the disappointment of the program. Marcos is taking over as admin of this program.There are always other programs sadly I have to give this a miss. Why? Personally I think if you are a good trader or somebody who has developed an expert advisor (a trading bot if you don't know) to trade the forex, you must have already HIGH CONFIDENCE that your trades would be in the positive every month which is achievable definitely, even if it means 2% gain but the big withdrawals from megainvforum and recent losses tell us otherwise. If there's a rule on whether you should join a trading program, it should be that the program is in business for 5 or 6months and is CONSISTENT. It is also why I have not put programs such as "ibizatraders" and "SGFH" under "
      Recommended/Proven/High Quality Investment Programs!" But really the potential is better given the research I have done rather than megainvforum currently.

      I do admit I am taking the plunge for some programs first because SGFH will keep on increasing their min investment and by then I can't join as the minimum would be really high and my funds are stuck somewhere. For us investors, moving funds would be something that requires planning too. So I have decided to join earlier to avoid disappointment and it is in line with my risk assessment. Ibizatraders are ending their 3 month promotion and all payments before 25th Sep would be eligible for $250 min investment. Stay tuned for a newbie guide which I may/may not publish on this blog depending on whether I have enough time. I find that there are some readers who are quite new to hyips and have emailed me...
      posted by Lazyman @ 4:06 PM  
      0 Comments:
      Post a Comment
      << Home
       
      About Me

      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

      Name: Lazyman
      Home: Singapore
      About Me: I am lazy and I want you to join me!
      Contact me here!
      Gold Price Chart
      [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]
      Previous Post
      Archives
      How To Do Due Diligence
      Due Diligence Tools
      Blogroll
      DD sites
      Hyip monitor sites
      Good Readings
      Blog resources

      Current Position Catch This Blog Blog Directory & Search engine Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Listed in LS Blogs BlogRankings.com blog search directory singapore blog directory

      Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
      the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory blog rating and reviews

      Blog Search: The Source for Blogs
      Feeds
      Traffic Exchange