Lazyman's guide

Let me show you the lazy way to get your money!!!

 
Stats


Time
Email subscription service
    Enter ur email to receive updates from this blog:


    Powered by FeedBlitz
      Program Reviews & articles
    • Lazyman's Portfolio
    • D-carat + Bluebanking
    • Ibizatraders review
    • Top 10 "Due Diligence" Myths
    • International E-gold tutorial
    • Agloco affordable to all
    • Invest In HYIPs Like A Guru
    • Victoria Picks: Lazyman's guide
    • Recommended/Proven/High Quality Investment Programs!
    • Joyfund
    • Gigmutual

    • Private Programs (closed to public unless otherwise stated)
    • PP01
    • PP02
    • Program(s) I am monitoring:
      Higher risk but worth a look!
      Other money making opportunities
    • Globalpensionplan
    • Agloco (free recommended!)
    • On Hold
      Scams/Closed/Warnings
      Useful Tools
    • Roboform
    • Singapore Egold exchangers
    • Snapgold
    • E-currencies
    • D-carat
    • E-gold
    • E-bullion
    • Pecunix
    • International E-gold Exchangers
    • The Bullion Exchange
    • OmniPay
    • Cambist
    • Gold Pouch Express (GPE)
    • Gold Thrift
    • Icegold
    • GoldEx
    • Any Gold Now
    • Gold Age
    • E-ForexGold
    • London Gold Exchange
    • GeteMoney
    • Cash Cards
    • Auto Cambist
    • Forums
    • Goldentalk
    • Hyipdiscussion
    • Online Money Making
    • MMG
    • Talkgold
    • Learn how to trade forex!
    • Forex & Futures guide(ebook)
    • Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading
    • Future direction of this blog
      Sunday, July 23, 2006
      Well, if you have noticed i have removed a lot of programs on my blog. I do not want to earn referral commissions for crap programs and now I will only list those programs with genuine investing opportunities for anyone who comes across my blog. If you notice a lot of other blogs have autosurfs, hyips(fly by days...) suits you if you want to follow them. I AM LAZY. I do not want to do surfing no more crap hyips which doesn't last. I want to set the record straight.

      If you stumble upon this blog, good luck to you you may have open yourself to more genuine opportunities to put your money online. And if you notice I do not have much programs which give me referral commissions because I do not care a shit about it. This is where I will post my research on high quality programs. Yes, you may complain that $50 min for some of the programs is a bit high but based on my experience these are the programs that pays. Treat this as a part time income if you want because you have to start from small just like what I did. You may want to venture into forex, futures or stocks if you truly want financial freedom.

      Okay having said all of the above, I am in Joyfund through Feederfund sad to say is closed to public at the moment.Joyfund basically deals with commodities trading and the trader's accounted was audited by several people(Rabbit, Paranoid, BlueMax).
      Okay, you can find some info from rabbit's blog and HansG's paranoid investing site. I have included all these quality links so that you can refer to them. But I think Joyfund is too costly to join and that's the reason why I join it through Feederfund. All my programs are less than or about 20% per month but with these kind of returns they are stable programs. Do not go after programs which promises like 150% in 10 days unless you are a pro. I feel that there is no need since I am lazy to do my research on fly by days hyips or even fly by nights. And to have peaceful nights ahead, I think you have 90% chance of withdrawing in profits for my recommended programs for months and months to come. More information on Joyfund can be found on the link on the left sidebar of this site. 1unit now costs about $483.23.
      Ahem, min investment is 6units. Do the calculation.... Heard it is going to rise more. But the trader has so far been impressive with his results earning an average of 28% per month which is why it has caught the attention of FF so people like me would scramble to invest. Okay, for those who have a lot of money go for it. If not there are always program like FX-experts udachuinvest around... :)

      And I forgot to mention for those interested in PP01, do email me fast because it is closing on 31st july. It is a great program from what I see. Good day to all!
      posted by Lazyman @ 10:41 PM  
      1 Comments:
      • At 2:56 AM, Blogger Posteur said…

        have a look here http://trueratingsboard.blogspot.com IMPORTANT SCAM ALERT

         
      Post a Comment
      << Home
       
      About Me

      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

      Name: Lazyman
      Home: Singapore
      About Me: I am lazy and I want you to join me!
      Contact me here!
      Gold Price Chart
      [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]
      Previous Post
      Archives
      How To Do Due Diligence
      Due Diligence Tools
      Blogroll
      DD sites
      Hyip monitor sites
      Good Readings
      Blog resources

      Current Position Catch This Blog Blog Directory & Search engine Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Listed in LS Blogs BlogRankings.com blog search directory singapore blog directory

      Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
      the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory blog rating and reviews

      Blog Search: The Source for Blogs
      Feeds
      Traffic Exchange