Lazyman's guide

Let me show you the lazy way to get your money!!!

 
Stats


Time
Email subscription service
    Enter ur email to receive updates from this blog:


    Powered by FeedBlitz
      Program Reviews & articles
    • Lazyman's Portfolio
    • D-carat + Bluebanking
    • Ibizatraders review
    • Top 10 "Due Diligence" Myths
    • International E-gold tutorial
    • Agloco affordable to all
    • Invest In HYIPs Like A Guru
    • Victoria Picks: Lazyman's guide
    • Recommended/Proven/High Quality Investment Programs!
    • Joyfund
    • Gigmutual

    • Private Programs (closed to public unless otherwise stated)
    • PP01
    • PP02
    • Program(s) I am monitoring:
      Higher risk but worth a look!
      Other money making opportunities
    • Globalpensionplan
    • Agloco (free recommended!)
    • On Hold
      Scams/Closed/Warnings
      Useful Tools
    • Roboform
    • Singapore Egold exchangers
    • Snapgold
    • E-currencies
    • D-carat
    • E-gold
    • E-bullion
    • Pecunix
    • International E-gold Exchangers
    • The Bullion Exchange
    • OmniPay
    • Cambist
    • Gold Pouch Express (GPE)
    • Gold Thrift
    • Icegold
    • GoldEx
    • Any Gold Now
    • Gold Age
    • E-ForexGold
    • London Gold Exchange
    • GeteMoney
    • Cash Cards
    • Auto Cambist
    • Forums
    • Goldentalk
    • Hyipdiscussion
    • Online Money Making
    • MMG
    • Talkgold
    • Learn how to trade forex!
    • Forex & Futures guide(ebook)
    • Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading
    • RJHinternational
      Tuesday, May 23, 2006
      Some updates and guess what I have received my egold paid to my egold account. These guys are previously known as EGS or egoldspinner. Looks like it is looking great! I would go in for a few more spends since I have seen how much effort have been put into place for this new website. Here's the update and hurry because they are closing to new members soon:

      Greetings,

      Welcome to the home of RJH International. We realize you have anxiously waited for the opening of our new site. For your patience we have decided to increase your earnings in each VIP plan.

      This is a TEMPORARY increase and will divert back to the previous pay plan in the very near future.

      PREVIOUS PAY PLANS

      VIP 1 400% TO 500% AFTER 5 DAYS

      PLAN Amount Spent ($) Profit (%)

      VIP 1 $100 - $5,000 400

      VIP 2 $5,001 and more 500

      CURRENT TEMPORARY PAY PLANS

      VIP 1 500% TO 600% AFTER 5 DAYS

      PLAN Amount Spent ($) Profit (%)

      VIP 1 $100 - $5,000 500

      VIP 2 $5,001 and more 600

      ALSO, to accommodate those who did not have the opportunity to fund their accounts or those who still had friends wanting to join; we have decided to allow NEW participants for the next SEVEN days. (May 28)

      We hope you enjoy your new home.

      Admin


      Here's the link to join if you want to participate: http://www.rjhinternational.com/
      posted by Lazyman @ 6:06 PM  
      13 Comments:
      • At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

        hello friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are about 190 pounds on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you say about it?

         
      • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

        Hey Folks
        I've been around here for a while now, and I finally found something worth talking on: I found a awesome price on custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Modern Entertainment Centers [/b][/url]. These guys have 24/7 live service and they installed AND delivered my custom [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b] Plasma TV Lift [/b][/url]all for Free!!! Check them out I highly recommend



        L8r

         
      • At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

        Hello. And Bye.

         
      • At 2:16 AM, Anonymous Wholesale hip hop clothing said…

        I have seen how much effort have been put into place for this new website. Here's the update and hurry because they are closing to new members soon:

         
      • At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Wholesale hip hop clothing said…

        I have seen how much effort have been put into place for this new website. Here's the update and hurry because they are closing to new members soon:

         
      • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

        good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are about 220 pounds on every page. But definitively I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what is your opinion?

         
      • At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

        good morning everyone. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking for that exact make. The prices seeking the sneakers are about 350 dollars on every page. But finally I found this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what is your opinion?

         
      • At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

        good day friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that particular brand. The prices for the boots are approximately 300 bucks on every page. But finally I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what do you think?

         
      • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

        Hey
        I'm Looking to buy [url=http://www.milesgershon.com/entertainment-centers.html][b]Entertainment Centers[/b][/url] or [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b]Wall Units[/b][/url] For a new hotel chain I'm invested in.
        Can you people give me a good recommendation of where is the leading deal on these? I live in Kansas and I heard that the major thing about these [url=http://ent3rtacn3tr.blinkweb.com/b]Entertainment Centers[/b][/url] is the cost of shipping and installation.
        Thanks

        Joanne

         
      • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

        looking for my account login to rjh international, any help appreciated...

         
      • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

        xanax no prescription drug test kits xanax - took 3 xanax bars

         
      • At 8:49 AM, Blogger jeje said…

      • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

      Post a Comment
      << Home
       
      About Me

      Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

      Name: Lazyman
      Home: Singapore
      About Me: I am lazy and I want you to join me!
      Contact me here!
      Gold Price Chart
      [Most Recent Quotes from www.kitco.com]
      Previous Post
      Archives
      How To Do Due Diligence
      Due Diligence Tools
      Blogroll
      DD sites
      Hyip monitor sites
      Good Readings
      Blog resources

      Current Position Catch This Blog Blog Directory & Search engine Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Listed in LS Blogs BlogRankings.com blog search directory singapore blog directory

      Rate Me on BlogHop.com!
      the best pretty good okay pretty bad the worst help?

      Blogarama - The Blog Directory blog rating and reviews

      Blog Search: The Source for Blogs
      Feeds
      Traffic Exchange